Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cleaning day!

OK so I'm going to try this one more time, because now I have a lot of family on facebook so I figure they might like to read what goes on here at the Cochran house!

Today is day 4 of summer vacation(yes I'm counting), and I have not lost my total mind yet! However I am very excited about my Mil's VBS next week. It is from 9 to 10 woohoo 3 whole hours! We completely cleaned the boys room today and that was a whole lot work. I had no idea that it was that dirty, It hasn't been that long ago that we went through all of their toys and weeded them down. I'm pretty sure that their toys are reproducing. I also got their bathroom clean which is always gross! Boys are so gross when it comes to the bathroom!

We are having a garage sale this weekend at Josh's grandma's house! I'm pretty excited and hope that a lot of this baby stuff gets sold (that would free up so much room). Jonathan and Hannah and our family are staying the night with her on Friday night and then getting up early to set everything up! Last time we had one here we made about 350 so I'm hoping to at least get close to that this time! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

carrie said...

I did not know that you blogged. I do too but not as much lately.