Sunday, February 14, 2010

Update

I haven't blogged since July of last year so I thought today would be a good day to do an update! Luckily my blog website is on my facebook profile, otherwise I would have never found this site because I had no idea what the address was! Also it's a good thing that I use the same password for everything or I wouldn't have been able to get in. Yep, that's right just figure out what my password is and you can get into just about anything on my computer! Anyhow, I will try to do a brief update on my life since July of 09.

We moved in with my parents in August just in time for Josh to start Rookie school and for the boys to start school. My parents have truly been blessings to have let us stay here while we start over! Rookie school was tough for all of us but it finally came to a end Jan. 6, 2010. Josh went on shift on the 11th and has loved every second of being a firefighter, good thing to since it took ten years for him to get on.

We finally sold our house at the very end of December! We didn't make one dime on that dumb house. When I think about people living in my house it still kind of creeps me out! But it's no longer my house so I will just have to get over that their are people living in MY home!

Christmas came and went and it was a good Christmas even though we had to put aside a lot of our usual traditions, but that's ok because it just wasn't a usual Christmas!

Now we are in a new year and I can already see that it's going to be busy year full of changes but I think that it is going to be a GREAT year!!! Josh and I hope to move into out own place sometime this year, and I will also be starting school very soon! God has been so good to us!

No comments: