Saturday, June 6, 2009

Last night Josh and I had date night which is where we put the boys to bed early and then we cook dinner for ourselves and watch a movie and/or play games! We usually try and have a "date night" once or twice a month. With three kids it is hard and very expensive to find a babysitter, so this is a great alternative. In fact Most of the time I prefer staying at home to going out. The boys get upset that we are putting them to bed early but I think that it is good for them to see Josh and I put each other first sometimes. I always say the best gift we can give our kids are two parents that are still very much in love.

Usually either the day for our date night or the day after we try to do something with the boys (since we put them to bed early). So today we are going on a picnic! I love picnics! We are taking the boys up on the mountain and then if it is hot enough we will go to the fountain after that. Then we will go to Ginger's work for something that is top secret but the boys will get to see her which they LOVE! Josh is making pintos and ham for tonight so we will have a wonderful meal to come home to!!! Yep I think today is going to be a pretty good day!

No comments: